Mengage has recently been involved in delivering a male health course to prisoners at HMP Leyhill. Prison and health are two words that are not commonly associated with each other unless you happen to work in a prison healthcare setting,…
Mengage is a UK-based not-for-profit company working with males on health and social issues, providing resources, training, consultancy and practical research-based solutions from both national and international practice, backed by years of experience of work with men and boys.
- Unit Award in Male Health
- Unit Award in Mentoring Boys and Young Men
- Balls Out – for sports coaches and sports clubs
- Male Suicide Prevention Workshop: In Practice
- HMP Healthy Male Prisoners
- WORKSHOP. ‘The Boy Problem’: Raising boys’ achievement – what can schools do?
- WORKSHOP. Boys don’t cry?: Supporting the emotional and mental health of boys and young men