A good profile-raising article by Glen Poole in 4th February’s Daily Telegraph on measures that can be taken to address male suicide concerns; the article considers measures taken in Australia to reduce comparative rates of male suicide in that country…
Mengage is a UK-based not-for-profit company working with males on health and social issues, providing resources, training, consultancy and practical research-based solutions from both national and international practice, backed by years of experience of work with men and boys.
- Unit Award in Male Health
- Unit Award in Mentoring Boys and Young Men
- Balls Out – for sports coaches and sports clubs
- Male Suicide Prevention Workshop: In Practice
- HMP Healthy Male Prisoners
- WORKSHOP. ‘The Boy Problem’: Raising boys’ achievement – what can schools do?
- WORKSHOP. Boys don’t cry?: Supporting the emotional and mental health of boys and young men