Researchers at the University of Colorado have highlighted that having a low standard of educational attainment may have consequences for health comparable in significance to the affect of smoking. The research, which looked at educational disparity in adult mortality in…
Mengage is a UK-based not-for-profit company working with males on health and social issues, providing resources, training, consultancy and practical research-based solutions from both national and international practice, backed by years of experience of work with men and boys.
- Unit Award in Male Health
- Unit Award in Mentoring Boys and Young Men
- Balls Out – for sports coaches and sports clubs
- Male Suicide Prevention Workshop: In Practice
- HMP Healthy Male Prisoners
- WORKSHOP. ‘The Boy Problem’: Raising boys’ achievement – what can schools do?
- WORKSHOP. Boys don’t cry?: Supporting the emotional and mental health of boys and young men